HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

chrome strips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 10:58 pm    Post subject: chrome strips Reply with quote

hullo vry1 jus wondering where to get the chrome strips found in the bumpers and in the front window seals. all help would b much apreciated thanks

ps how much r they
gatesy
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: chrome strips Reply with quote

Go to your local Holden dealer. Shouldn't cost too much
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: chrome strips Reply with quote

off holden?? yeah if you want to pay $400. its unbelievably expensive. unless your car is gunna be a show car, id say search the wreckers.
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: chrome strips Reply with quote

chrome insert for bumpers $14.50 at americanautos www.americanautos.com.au and chrome windscreen locking strips about $18 i think from rarespares www.rarespares.net.au
Gats

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: chrome strips Reply with quote

I recently bought the chrome strips in the bumpers from my local Holden dealer for the huge total of $12!!! That's both bumpers by the way! I also bought the chrome windscreen locking strips from Rare Spares for about $20 per window.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: