HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Left Mirror

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Left Mirror Reply with quote

Anybody got a left mirrow for sale in the melb metro area, or know how much a new one would set me back? + where i can get a new one?
Gem76c_

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

Rare Spares Not Cheap Unfortuntaly may b try a wreckers
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

keep looking at the wreckers, i just managed to get one in Ringwood for $12, and another friend also found one in Kilsyth for $40. Just keep looking, I'd been lookin for about 6 months b4 i found one, but it was well worth it
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

yea, i go 2 kilsyth every saturday, 2 check if they got any new stuff for my car, coz i'm doing the whole top to bottom full restoration, and for the last 7 months, no left mirror. they just changed the gemini's 2 wit some camira's 2 another side, and they put some new gemi's up, and still no fuken mirror.

Chris.
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

well, i'll keep a look out for you cos since getting mine 3 friends have found them. i'll let you know if i find one Smile
wherebouts in Melbourne r u
Woz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

...u the chris who used to work at the paint shop in ftg?
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

nah man, i'm not, but i bought paint from the dude near jb, on burwood hwy, and he made my color darker than the sample, and gave me metallic, instead of coarse metallic, + he fucked up my frinds paint, made it so dark, that he had 2 respray the inside of his car.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

i'm in Boronia
Woz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

you mean milsomes? that place is usually good... ive got paint matched from there just this week and its been spot on. the dudes who work there also own a pannel shop too...

i meant the "total paints" paint shop down near dorset rd Smile
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Left Mirror Reply with quote

yea, milsomes, but the guy that usually works the, the big tall guy, he was on break or somefin, and they had some old dude there, and he made both mine and my friends paint, + fucked up both, not the he gave me red instead of white, but it wasn't an exact match, i gave sample, plus paint code, but if you look close, u can tell just slightly, but oh well, shit happens. my friends was more fucked than mine tho, he's a L plater who drives a blue beetle wit a porsche block in it, and he fucked up so bad, by makin it darker, he had 2 spray the inside.

Chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: