HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fair price for a TG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 8:51 pm    Post subject: Fair price for a TG Reply with quote

Any ideas on a TG's value. It is up to me on what i am willing to offer my mate for her car. Has the usual leak from under the dash and the usual rust spots in the firewall, floorpan and tyre well. Mechanically A1 all stock.

No current RWC but that is to be sorted between us.
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Fair price for a TG Reply with quote

I am in the process of buying a TG Gemini, that has had a smash in the left hand side. Both doors and the pillar are screwed, and I am getting it for $500. It has a 2 litre, 5 speed. Paint is shit, everything is stock, including the engine.
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Fair price for a TG Reply with quote

Loney .. I got it for $600. It is in pretty good nic and NO rust in the sills, surprise surprise. It belongs to a friend of mine and she has looked after it fairly well. Had a bit of back fire happening today but that happens.

We got a neat deal happening so I am happy with it all. Comes with rego as well, even if it has Vic plates on it for the time being.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I am finally again behind the wheel of a gemini ! It is actually a TF SLX not a TG as I first thought.
Purple TG
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair price for a TG Reply with quote

Hey,
I recently bought an 84 TG with RWC for $1700 but it has been resprayed bright purple and the motor has been worked. Its the best first car ever.
Go the Gemmy.
PS. to the other purple gem that gave me the thumbs up on the calder near sunbury......nice car indeed.
GEM2NV
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Fair price for a TG Reply with quote

i got my 83 TG for $1600 no rust resprayed metalic green stocky condition. bought from a wrecker so its got reco everything
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Fair price for a TG Reply with quote

Well as I think I mentioned it is a friend's car.

$600 and it is up to me to get the RWC. She will keep the rego till I get that so it stays reg'd. All up abt $900 I think WITH rego.

YAYYYY I am finally again back behind the wheel of a Gemini. Sorted it on Sunday and by Monday night I had it sideways LOL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: