HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I've finally got a web site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: I've finally got a web site Reply with quote

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally gotten around to fooling around with a website.

It's just a Geocities thing, but it's getting there.

It has been fairly well set out with links - so you'll know what to expect to see once they all work!

However, for the moment, I have a Did You Know section - general useless information about cars - even some stuff on the Gemini.

I also have a section on Holden Prototypes - it's not finished yet, but if you've never spied Holden's GTR-X sports car, Hurricane concept car or Torana rotary, then I suggest you get there and check it out!!!!

Photos are up on the website of the first Phantom Black Monaro to hit Adelaide's roads. Unfortunately it hit the road a bit too hard... See what it looks like with 250km on the odometer.

Sign my guestbook. Or don't. Whatever.

I'm going to put up a section soon on my Geminis that I've owned, as well as the Belletts I've had. Although there's no provision for it yet, there will be a section on friends cars too.

So hop to it!!!

www.geocities.com/gemini_funky_70s
FrAsErTaG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: I've finally got a web site Reply with quote

Nice Site Dave
cant wait to finish reading about the van's uve owned
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: I've finally got a web site Reply with quote

Excellent, Dave!
It will more than do for now, sure to quench the Gemini information thirst Smile
Cheers!
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: I've finally got a web site Reply with quote

I love hearing about peoples gemini history... i know it sounds sorta sad but its the exact same process that every first gemini buyer seems to go thru! and there are a lot of interesting stories... i know ben with the green wagon had his story up as did adam derose and mr gibson its really cool reading about it! ive got the story of mine upsomewhere i'll try and find it
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I've finally got a web site Reply with quote

Cool!

I was trying to include some stories about the car - the original van I had certainly had a couple of stories to go with it, and that was BEFORE I bought it.

However, I was typing and typing and before I knew it, I'd finished a page! Then I started the next page and I've almost finished that too! I hoped that I wasn't boring people.

I want to get started on the story of my second Gemini van (aka Christine - like the Plymouth from the Stephen King story) because it tried to kill me several times.

But I've got a problem! Geocities have told me that I've already got too much traffic on the site! What gives there? They said that the page can only be viewed about 20-25 times/hour - otherwise there'll be too much traffic for the 3 gigabyte monthly limit. However, my counter says it's only been viewed by 150 people or so - and that's over the last week!

What are they on about? Spastics!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: