HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

sean is your car fucked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shagin Wagin
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: sean is your car fucked Reply with quote

sean just wondering if your car is totalled after the rear ending sorry to hear about it. any way if it was are u selling the parts from it let me know i will buy your motor it is sick the whole car was sick
sorry
Bluewire
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: sean is your car fucked Reply with quote

"Hey Thanks" you guys for your suport on my bad luck at the Adelaide to Victor cruise last sunday,i felt pritty bad all day but you guys help stop the pain...
Thanks Again

Well this is the dollars of the crash... $3000. dollars worth of damage but not a wright off, the car is worth about $7000. so it will be fixed and they will fix the front and the rear.... Hey is that cool or what..
So i think the Van will be back on the road about March.

Sorry Shagin Wagin my van is not for sale, it will be rebuilt......
Shagin Wagin
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: sean is your car fucked Reply with quote

dam i love ur wagon i am doing mine up and if you have any good parts 4 sale let me know.
thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: