HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Drago Ostric's Wagon - F4s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Drago Ostric's Wagon - F4s Reply with quote

For those who don't go into service stations or newsagents, and perhaps for those that don't read, Drago Ostric's Summernats Top 10 Gemini wagon has made it to the cover of Fast Fours. This is the first time in a long time a Gemini has made it to the cover of either Fast Fours or Hot 4s, so it's time to celebrate!!!

I bought it just for that article, because, as usual, it's full of homeboy cars.

Long live the Gemini!!!

BTW, for those that didn't realise (like me), Ostric's green wagon was also the super-clean burgundy wagon that was doing the rounds a couple of years ago! Next year, he's going to have a crack at Summernats Grand Champion (by entering driving events, etc) - now THAT would be cool.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Drago Ostric's Wagon - F4s Reply with quote

Another guy was telling me about it yesterday - spewin I missed it at the NATS this year - are there any pics of it on the WWW anywhere?
Purple TG
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Drago Ostric's Wagon - F4s Reply with quote

There are a few pics of it at www.fullboost.com.au. Just go to the summernats section
Keith
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Drago Ostric's Wagon - F4s Reply with quote

You can also see it at the Fast Fours website in their video section.
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Drago Ostric's Wagon - F4s Reply with quote

What a farkin beast.

GEMMY!!!!
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Drago Ostric's Wagon - F4s Reply with quote

I reckon!!! Saw it at the Hot Rod show in Melb. Totally blown away. For those who haven't seen it in the flesh yet, gotta try. The more you look, the more details you see changed from standard.
IMDGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Drago Ostric's Wagon - F4s Reply with quote

CONGRADULATIONS DRAGO OSTRIC on his summernats gemini wagon i know dats really awsome also i heard dat only 2 4 cylinder cars have made it into the top10 in the last 10 years and they were both geminis drago's car is the inspiration 4 my wagon project which is a quater finished
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: