HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sports exhausts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smithman23
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Sports exhausts Reply with quote

hey all!! i have decided to get a sports exhaust and i have come across a system for $170. 2 inch pipe right threw and hot dog on the end!! is that sound like a decent price!! for that system??
thanks matt
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Sports exhausts Reply with quote

Sounds like a pretty good price to me. I have a similar set up and paid $180, installed.

Sam
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Sports exhausts Reply with quote

yeah,pretty good.....i paid $280 for a 2" system with 1 muffler {straight through}, fed buy 2" 4-2-1 extractors.
sounds good, goes great, and better than $400 for a new stock exhaust. go for it.
Rail
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: ROB_W EXTRACTORS Reply with quote

hey man, that $280 is a good price, i was recently quoted that same price for the extractors themselves, not including the sports exhaust. where abouts did you get this done?
Maty13
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Sports exhausts Reply with quote

i picked up the same system for 80 dollars at the wreckers
wwooot i am the bargain man !!!!
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ROB_W EXTRACTORS Reply with quote

got the extractors second hand- $50, and the exhaust was 230 fitted, so i got the guy to fit the extractors as well, and he didn't charge for it, as it was less hassels than the standard manifold.

the buisnesses were:Ace Auto Salvage...Thomastown Vic, and
Taylah Made Exhausts in Melton, Vic.

hope this helps ya some...
rob.
Rail
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ROB_W EXTRACTORS Reply with quote

Thanks bud.
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ROB_W EXTRACTORS Reply with quote

you are welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: