HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what a load of...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: what a load of... Reply with quote

hey, wanna laugh?

i bought a good 1600 from a dealer for $270, with a warranty, and 2 days later it fucks up. typical.but, i take it to the arsehol fot a fix-up, and the bastard tells me i don't know what i am doing or talking about. me and a mate installed and tuned the bloody thing, and said mate used to race and build Nitros engines, so i think he was qualified...anyway, the motherfucker (owner of the buisness)
told me he'd change it, for no charge. 4 days later, the same engine is still in the car, and he told me the smoke it was making was petrol,not oil(even though it was blowing blue-black smoke, and pumping oil outta no 2 piston) and i had fucked-up everything from the valve clearences to the timing.wanker. now the barstard tells me he's gonna charge me for the 7+ hours the mech's been workin on it. it only takes me an hour to fully change a g161, so he must be pretty shit.....anyway, has anyone had this kind of trouble, or a solution to this guy and his bullshit....sorry, just venting.
any ideas?
thanx
a very pissed off rob.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: what a load of... Reply with quote

What shop mate???
whats the name?
we'll steer clear of it
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: what a load of... Reply with quote

Formmodore car center, 1588 center rd springvale....after i get me beast back, feel free to firebomb it....lol!
have fun.
rob
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: what a load of... Reply with quote

Step 1) write a check to pay him and call the bank 5 mins alter to cancel it

Step 2) When he tells you the problem, tell him to wait a week before the funds are cleared

Step 3) repeat steps 1 + 2
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: what a load of... Reply with quote

thanx dude, that was allmost worth the bullshit im goin; through,you funny, funny man..lol!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: