HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

one more thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: one more thing. Reply with quote

does anyone here have a tf/tg gem in melton with shiny chrome 17's? i saw one the other day in my court, but they scarperd before i could see them up close.
also, which is better...I.E, who reads what...
Fast fours or hot fours......
rob.
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: one more thing. Reply with quote

hey rob
please do me a favour and go light up the back wheels out side a house on frobisher street -it has a blue tg and a orange lh torana in the driveway 3 houses from the corner.
its my ex's house and i would really appreciate it thaks mate !--- p.s will be organising a cruise out to the west in bout sept just for u blokes out there o.k.!
mana>>>>>
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: one more thing. Reply with quote

i'll try...failing that i'll do somethin else for ya....
anyways, as for the said gem,i think i scared them away.

ya see,a while ago,we had some dickheads come down into our court and do burnouts in a vl calais and a worked 95 camry...dunno why the camry, but thats not the point. the point is that me and the girlfriends old man grabbed the nearest weapons [ 2 swords from the display case in the lounge..]and went over to the wankers in the vl [when they returned to inspect the tyre marks]and told them to politely fuck off and never come back...[we have an industrial estate for hoonin' in],or they'd meet the end of said weaponry...[all bullshit, but they didnt know that..].
so when this gem turns up, me thinks it was these tossers returning, and grabs a convienient scare-device and goes out to greet em. i spots that its a gem an walks over...i head a "oh fuck" and the guys very gently and carefully left the court. i just wanna know if it was one of you guys.
'twas fun.
rob.
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: one more thing. Reply with quote

Hey Rob, is there heaps of good gems in melton? My girlfriend lives down there for half of the week and she says that she always sees nice gems getting around.
What is your court called? Would be funny if your neighbours Wink

Fast fours Vs Hot 4's: I buy whichever one has a gemini in it. There are two in this months Hot 4's.

Cya.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: one more thing. Reply with quote

Fast fours Vs Hot 4's: I will also get the one with a gem in it. If theres no gems ill juts get Hot 4's. i think Hot 4's is way better. This months issue rock 2 Gems Yay!!!!
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hot 4's V's Fast Fours... Reply with quote

Hot 4's V's Fast fours.... Without hesitation i prefer Hot 4's. Why ? - It covers alot more tech articles. Another reason that it helps sway my vote, is coz it's published by the same crowd that produces Zoom and High Performance Imports. Another two good reads due to more in depth tech info and articles. I buy both Hot 4's and Fast Fours, but look forward to Hot 4's alot more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: