HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Seat Dimensions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:16 am    Post subject: Gemini Seat Dimensions Reply with quote

can someone please give me the seat rail dimensions of a gemini panelvan ? I saw some really nice MR2 leather buckets at my local jap wrecker/importer and i wanted to put them in my corolla, but they wouldnt fit. But i like them so much, that i might buy them anyway and keep them until i get my gemini, because they are the best seats ive seen and were only $165 which is sick for black leather buckets methinx. Any Help appreciated.
MARK
PS, The dimensions of the seat's rails were 36cm front to back, and 41cm side to side. thanx again.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Seat Dimensions Reply with quote

36cm side to side and 32cm front to back, i just measured, by the way all seats are the same through out the t series gemini
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Seat Dimensions Reply with quote

cheers heaps for that kizza. Too bad. i really am in love with these seats. They look sooo tuff and cumfy. All black suede with leather kidney supports and thigh supports and head rest. And an adjustable back support thing in the middle of the back. $165. bargain. Is it possible that i can interchange the seat onto the rails of my choice (eg gemini)? any help is much appreciated once more.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Seat Dimensions Reply with quote

u could get a metal fabrication place to make a bracket for them to fit 4 sure but then u have to get a mod plate, it doesnt cost that much as far as i know
davo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Seat Dimensions Reply with quote

To good to pass up. Bolt gemini rails to the new seats ,might have to drill new holes in the gemini rails. Front to back not the problem side to side must be right to bolt rail to floor. I have some rails for $20 if thats any help i would buy them if i were you.
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Seat Dimensions Reply with quote

I went back today, and some guy had just bought them for his VW beetle. I was so spuin. They would've been perfect for a panno. They had lumbar adjustment and folded down to let people in the back. Oh well. Atleast i still have my money in my pocket and i'm well on the way to having enough dosh for a panno. There will always be seats.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: