HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Unhappy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stoktg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:38 am    Post subject: Unhappy Reply with quote

All i can say is to those pricks who wheeled my car out of my driveway tonight and down there street onto a trailer - your a pack of cunts.
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

did you get it back?
Stoktg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

Nope. Pretty unlikely i will ever see her again. Stripped for parts would be my guess and it certainly had a lot of parts worth stripping.So if anyone sees a G200 with a piazza turbo on it for sale, you should buy it. Its a fucking tough motor.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

post up everything you can think of about the car including special details and if anyone happens to find a few of these parts for sale buy 1 person then you might be in luck.

hope you find it with little or no damage
kizza
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

Reprted to the police???
if they try to put your engine no in another car it will come up stolen and you'll get it back... likewise for the body and they'll match the engine to who it was sold from... likely as not you'll get most of it back if the engine comes up in another car...

Todd
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: General Note Reply with quote

On second thoughts, don't take this personally... it's a general note to everyone, and not just on this forum.
If you don't have 3rd Party fire and theft you're a stupid twat....
and if you don't have 3rd party property if you don't have the above, then you're a fuckin fool... wait till you hit a telegraph pole... hit the right one and you'll be paying up to $150,000... or better still go through a red light by accident, take out the limo going across the intersection which is forced into the porsche boxster which in turn spins into the traffic light which is ripped out of the ground and falls on 2 lanes of moving traffic causing a pileup.....
need I say more??
I'm covered... are you?

Todd
Mr bayce
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

Dont worry! if you report it to the police youll probably get it back sooner or later, probably a couple of weeks. Mine got flogged from the city about 6 months ago and the cops found it parked on the side of the road on the northside with my sterio and seat covers gone and no damage!
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: General Note Reply with quote

yeah, i hated my dad for drilling it into me so much, but when i look back on it, he really was so right! and man i was happy when 80km/h-into-brand-new-stopped-VT only cost me $800 excess.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: General Note Reply with quote

Yeah, mate of mine's brother wrote off a brand new VL Calais with his uninsured $300 Corolla, and until recently was still paying it off!! That's 15 years ago!
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

Yeah but if they loaded it onto a trailer, they weren't joyriders who are going to pinch the stereo when they've finished!
Sorry to hear about it.

Yonnee.
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

sorry to hear about your car mate. my friend got his car broken into the other night and they stole his cd player and other stuff. there are too many of these jealous knobcheeses that have no respect for other peoples property.hope you track it down soon and if you catch him give him a smack in the face for me cos i think that the fewer number of these cunts there are around the better.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

yeah sorry to hear about it man hoe u get it back. good on ya racegem way to put his hopes down by telling him that he will never get it back Smile
Stoktg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

Yeah, thanks fellas. I wasnt expecting to get it back. Didnt look like anything special on the outside but there was an absolute shit load of parts worth taking. Had my fosgate amp etc still in it, about $2500 worth of stereo all up, Excellent running gear, boost gauges, fuel pumps, swaybars, blah, blah, who wouldnt have wanted it. Fuck, if it wasnt mine, I would have probably stolen it for the parts. The insurance ran out about 2 weeks ago and considering i was selling it (had a guy that was going to come and pick it up today) and the insurance company only had policies for 12months it wasnt really worth forking out lots of money for 2 weeks cover (well, i thought it wasnt). Shit happens i guess. More pissed off at how i treated my car in the past, letting it warm up every morning etc when i could have just cained the fuck out of it. Also changed the turbo manifold last night and hadn't put the new one back on. Just left the turbo sitting in the engine bay. Really wish i had brought that inside. Anyway, anyone want to buy a turbo gem manifold? $50.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

I wasn't meaning to dash your hopes of getting it back, I was just saying it probably wasn't joyriders! Have you thought about the guy who looked at it to buy it? You would have told him a fair bit about what the car had including immobilisers/alarms or lack there of. Might be worth a shot at giving his details to the cops. He might have even been stupid enough to give you his correct phone number?

Yonnee.
Stoktg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Unhappy Reply with quote

Yeah, had a fairly sketchy pair come and check the car out and im pretty certain it was them (not the guy that was going to buy it). Dont think it was the first time they have done it either. He said he lived in moonee ponds/essondon or some shit but if he does or not who knows. Didnt tell him about the immobiliser but im sure he would have had plenty of time to work it out at his own leisure once it was in his garage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: