HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fuel Door

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Fuel Door Reply with quote

I got new hinges for my fuel door, and i see they are plastic. They only clip into the door. That looks really easy to steal. Just open door and ripoff. In my town we have people that think these doors are a speciality. Is there anyway in making them thief proof.
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

There are 2 little plastic pokey upy things on each hinge.
grab a soldering iron and MELT them to the door...
they can still steal the door by unscrtewing it.. but other than that dorr and hinges are sealed and safe...

Todd
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

you could stand next to your car 24/7 armed with a shotgun and some toothpaste and no one will ever steal it...

cheers,
kev
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

I'm a ninja so I think I could get passed you. Especially If I drop a smoke bomb. hehehe
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

you could get a big truck battery and put it in your boot and when you leave your car, connect it to the body with jumper leads so when they touch it... ZZAAAAAPPP!!!!
hehe
TUF TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

titties
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

yes titties are good fuel storage areas there is one prob with that though they tend to have a bun in the oven wen that happens and then you get shot and get tied into marrageand then you think prison would of been a beeter place coz atleast you would of done your time after 20 years
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

just don't drop the soap Smile
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

Last time I went shopping for those plastic hinges, Holden dealer wanted $15 for them. I told em to ram it, and bought 2 small door hinges for approx $2,and welded them to the flap door and the body. Never need hinges again, and no one can rip it off. Yuo can make it look neat no problems.
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

fuck me, i've only just started writing on this site and i can see what the other guys were talking about. the guy asks a sensible question about a fuel door and he ends up getting replies which contain ideas about ninjas, shotguns,batteries and tits. good luck with your question being answered because it looks unlikely at this stage.
just a thought
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Door Reply with quote

IF the answer has tits, it can never be a bad answer. Ill take it every time. Just a thought
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: