HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

CDT engine specs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: CDT engine specs? Reply with quote

does anyone have any info on the exact engine specs of the S2 and S3(turbo) cdt's?
thanks Danny
Ben J
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: CDT engine specs? Reply with quote

email Dave geminipanelvan@hotmail.com im sure he will have some information for you

Ben
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: CDT engine specs? Reply with quote

are u sure that email address is right cause it keeps tellin me it doesn't exist?
smee
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: CDT engine specs? Reply with quote

I had an S2 engine in my TG a while back.
I still have the advert which says.
G45 S2 Performance Motor 1800cc C/over. Fully assembled, short motor, fully balanced, fully blueprinted and balanced, new special pistons, comp beraings, shot peened rods, crack tested by race mechanics 120BHP. $950

G40 S2 C.D.T Performance Head c/over blueprinted, ported and polished 105 incrs. BHP 9.5 compression ratio, teflon guide seals, springs etc Formula 2 head Larger valves racing springs 10.5 comp ratio $450

I had the S2 engine and the formula 2 Head.

These prices are 1985 though so will have gone up a bit.

The engine builder was
Peter Orger Engine Services
10 Scoresby Road Bayswater Vic.

Peter built the engines for fred Gibsons Godzilla's so knew what he was doing. I am sure he is still around, so it may pay to give them a call. They should have the specs still on hand.
smee

Now if I could only find the car I sold that had this stuff in it cause I want it back.
White 1983 TG sunroof and centre mount aerial.
S2 on boot lid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: