HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

rb rim offset,pcd etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:37 am    Post subject: rb rim offset,pcd etc. Reply with quote

ill hit youse all with another stupid question-are rims off the rear wheel drive series geminis the same as the rb series in regards to PCD and offset?also what is the largest rim able to be fitted under the guards of an rb (lowered 2 inches)?cheers it up,weeksie.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: rb rim offset,pcd etc. Reply with quote

i hate these whats the biggest wheels i can fit questions. go out and buy some 22" rims wit like 20 or 15 profile and they will fit.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: rb rim offset,pcd etc. Reply with quote

well thanks for that GDY,very informative.the only prob is that i like to drive my car and im suspicious that i mightnt b able to get the full turning circle with 22's!i know these sorts of questions are annoying-the only reason i asked was cos ive seen an rb lowered 3.5 inches with 16's and they were fouling,so i wasnt just blowing smoke up your arse!cheers it up,weeksie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: