HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:07 pm    Post subject: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

Hey All,
Biscuits and I are thinking about cruising down to the Gold Coast and we just want to know if anyone would like to cruise down with us. It well only be a small one unless alot of people want to cruise. We are in Brisbane so if you want to cruise post a message up here or contact Scott (aka Biscuits ) on 0421 479 878 and we can all meet up somewhere.
Cheers
John
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: No just for Gemini's Reply with quote

Oh yeah this is not just a Gemini Cruise, so if you dont have a Gemini or your mates want to cruise down then come in whatever you have.
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

Sounds interesting, are your mad friends gonna go this time?? Umm? i cant remember there names Smile anyway seeing as i know u and i always have nothing to do on the weekends ill consider going!

shell
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

cool, I dont know if Shane and Michael are going but I will ask them
MeTeOrA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

where are you all meeting i might come too
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

where are you from???
we are thinking about at LoganHyperdome like all the other cruises, but we dont know what time. So you everyone wants to pick sometimes like maybe 8pm, so it is not to late and we can get better parks down the coast.
Cheers
John
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

Just so everyone is aware... this cruise is NOT organised by the Isuzu Motorsports Club.
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

I think everyone knows that, as it is for anything and not just Gemini's
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: RE. meeting place Reply with quote

Yeah righto ill be in on that Smile Hymperdome at 8pm? sounds good..

shell
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: RE. meeting place Reply with quote

Ummmm? where ya from fatalTE? cause if the hyperdome isnt good for u im sure we could meet somewhere else Smile Oh and if it the hyperdome then where there? same place as the last gemini cruise?

shell
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

does that mean we can do burnout and at like wanters on the road? haha
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

LOL.... im guessing so!

Shell
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

sweet might come to the dome rip a skid and go home hahah
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: RE. meeting place Reply with quote

Scott and I will try get down there before so everyone can meet us and make sure that everyone knows what is going on (Not like the last Cruise). We will be in the Orange TE Sedan with Dragways. I am the tall guy.
Cheers
John
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast Cruise 20-7-02 Reply with quote

you can, but if you get done for it that is your problem. Plus it is a nice $230 fine or maybe more now. I know this as I have been done 3 times for doing that hahahahah.
Cheers
John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: