HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Door Locks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smitty_gemini

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: Door Locks Reply with quote

Hey all I got a TG gemi and i recently found out that me mate celica keys open the car up. I had a friend who had a gemini too and my keys opened and started his car up. Is there alot of people having this problem. What can i do to stop other keys opening me car up?? Will new locks be ok or prolly not??
Any help appreciated
Cheers Matt
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Door Locks Reply with quote

yeah everyone has the problem. go out and get some solex locks dude
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Door Locks Reply with quote

go get a set of solex locks.
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Door Locks Reply with quote

they are also good for a bit of a laugh cos i told my mate to use his keys to get somethin out of my car and he came back and said "what the fuck" he didn't have a clue.
worth it bying the solexes for the extra security and it deters thieves.
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:37 am    Post subject: SOLEXES?????? Reply with quote

Thats all very good to say "go get sum solexs" but WAT ARE THEY????

thanks for putting up with us (or just my) unexperienced stu
pidness. - Jemini
fromfy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: SOLEXES?????? Reply with quote

Solexes are a brand of door locks that are supposedly impossible to break into...
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLEXES?????? Reply with quote

look in the hot gemini shop:)
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLEXES?????? Reply with quote

there good locks but u can still breakin with them on my mate had em on his ute and theives stole his 800 dollar amp
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLEXES?????? Reply with quote

don't know about "impossible to break into" but they will deter any thief that doesn't have a clue as to what they are doing. as the other posts said it is better to have these than every other car owner being able to open your doors.
for those that don't know what they are they are a circular lock like on slot machines and arcade games and parking meters. the keys are a small cylinder.
if that helps
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: SOLEXES?????? Reply with quote

speakin of shit locks, i got into my sisters car with the house keys, the other day. I gotta get me some solex locks 2, caus i think they look kool.
thats my 2 cents,
smitty_gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLEXES?????? Reply with quote

Thanks all ill prolly get a set of them now!! At least it should be alot safe that wats on it now!!
Cheers Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: