HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Parts Needed Urgently Please HELP!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: Parts Needed Urgently Please HELP!! Reply with quote

Ok here's the situation guys and girls, i work at pizza hut, so i need car to work, current engine just died on me, but i have a 2 litre which i'm tryin to fully rebuild in a week to two weeks and hopefully have my car back by next week, I just need a few things though, a Tx brake booster with remote resevior, and the Pump for the G200 pollution gear or if anyone knows how i can take it into vic roads and get around the whole pollution gear shit. Lookin for these parts fairly cheap guys, as i am running quite low with doe, with rebuilding the engine. And just a quick question, can i take my engine into vicroads with webers on it?? All and Any help will be greatly appreciated, cheers guys,
ps i'm from melb
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Parts Needed Urgently Please HELP!! Reply with quote

Can't help with parts sorry. You mention a TX bosster with remote reservoir. Were these standard on TX gems. I have been trying to find a remote reservoir to use in a Hot rod. Any info aprreciated.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Parts Needed Urgently Please HELP!! Reply with quote

Yeah TX booster with remote reseviors came standard. I need on urgently as i have no carbie but a side draft weber to put on and the damn brake fillers are in the way. Does anyone know if the Te Master cylinder can be modified piped up to a remote filler?
cheers
redtxcoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Parts Needed Urgently Please HELP!! Reply with quote

the booster u guys r looking for come from the coupes,look for a coupe to find the reservoir
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: