HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Malpassi Fuel Reg / BOV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: Malpassi Fuel Reg / BOV Reply with quote

Hey all,

I have a Malpassi Rising Rate Fuel Regulator (Fuel Injectoion High Performance Regulator) (Brand new bought a few weeks ago) (My mate is uging one on his car and has approx 75PSI !!! of fuel presure in his fuel rail at idle using a VK Commodore fuel pump) Asking price $200 + Postage.

Also have a Autotechnica Adjustable Blow Off Valve (Huge Silver Coloured One) (My mate is also using the same bov, and it is damn loud, scares old ladies to death) Asking Price $100 + Postage.

Both items are brand new and have never left their boxes. Reason for sale is I cant be stuffed with the gem anymore and am saving for something with less rust.

I am located in Melbourne.

Cheers

Simon
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Malpassi Fuel Reg / BOV Reply with quote

have u got pics of the items and willing to send cod?
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Malpassi Fuel Reg / BOV Reply with quote

Sorry I dont have pics of the items. COD could be an option e-mail me at djsimmo@optushome.com to organise COD or postage and other details.

Cheers

Simon
TGonBOOST

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Malpassi Fuel Reg / BOV Reply with quote

Simon if that bov is the one im looking for consideret it sold,i'll pay cash right now and im in melb aswell you can call me on 0438044370 during the day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: