HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

My car pulls to the right

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: My car pulls to the right Reply with quote

Just recently my car started pulling to the right quite a lot. I hadn't hit any gutters or anything. Is this most likely a wheel alignment problem, or could it be something like the original 22year old rubber bushes giving way and collapsing? We had a quick look at the bushes we could see, but they didn't look bad.

I'm just asking if there is something common that breaks or something on gem's that would cause it to pull right.

I have a TE.

Robbo
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: My car pulls to the right Reply with quote

get it aligned
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: My car pulls to the right Reply with quote

does this happen when u are braking?
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: My car pulls to the right Reply with quote

i have sort of the same question- my car pulls to the left even after an alignment- on closer inspection i found that it has had a decent sized accident on the left at some time, any connection? cheers.
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: My car pulls to the right Reply with quote

1) check ya tyre pressures, make sure there even the whole way round

2) check for uneven wear on the tyres/replace where necessary

3) do you have the same tread pattern on all tyres, of not that will make ya car vibrate/sterer poorly

4) go to bob jane and explain to them your problem, they aligned and rotated my wheels for 20 bucks

hope that helps

-dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: