HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wat can you do to a gemini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: wat can you do to a gemini Reply with quote

I am looking at getting a 79 model gemini sedan and was just wondering if any1 had any ideas on wat i can do to it such as interior , bucket seats and wat type i would have to get ,engine such as extractos ,exaust ect. and whells but mainly i want a good interior so yea thanks
TUFF_TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: wat can you do to a gemini Reply with quote

Go to your local poofter fabric shop and get about 3.5meters of vinal and cover your door trims and also rip your old crusty roof out and cut out a new one with da vinal and throw it back up. I did it with my TE and looks sweet. Oh yeah, rip your gear shift boot out and trace it out on the fabric and in 10 minutes you have a sick shifter boot.
the vinal should cost about $35-40 and is piss easy to use!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: wat can you do to a gemini Reply with quote

Genuine Vinyl??

Niiice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: