HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

tg wanted?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slinky
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:51 am    Post subject: tg wanted? Reply with quote

im looking for a tg round about $1700 ono trying to get in fairly good condition and with rego cd and ok mags in mid north nsw or south eatstern qld either way so show me what you have and ill see what i can do thanks.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: tg wanted? Reply with quote

i have a rolling shell complete minus motor and box, it needs two doors and a guard (supplied) the rust has been done by a panel shop and there is virtually no rust, it has a crack free dash and reasonable interior. the suspension and brakes are fine. $400 sunshine coast 0419021757 can arrange a motor and box
slinky
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: tg wanted? Reply with quote

nah thanks anyway im looking for a complete car with no work to be done or very litle and for anyone els wanting to sell i want a manual sendan thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: