HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Why Bother With Gems
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: *cough cough* Reply with quote

HEY IM GUNA BUY A GEM LIKE ASAP MAYBE THIS WEEK IF IM LUCKY, and if u wana drive a comonwhore good luck to u just dont come to a site called HOTGEMINI and diss them ya fuck go to some site WWW.ITOSSOVERCOMONWHORES.com
hahah maybe they will apreciate your crap
Brad
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Bother With Gems Reply with quote

You guys really have no idea huh..when u guys talk about power to weight your exactly right geminis have no weight at all but we also know they have no power...also martin u wanna fuckin talk about cornering and straight line racing there is no way in hell a gem could out run a 5 litre in a straight bud no matter how much u got that 1.8L worked its all about engine capacity bigger the donk more speed created its common dog.....and besides you will never ever have a gem sounding like a great old aussie v8 take all ur Japenese isuzu shit somewhere else...at least ill get a decent resale $$$ but there is always 1 alternative for Geminis only 1 put a 3.8 L in it cant trust you that u wont kill yourslef though being that Gems are made of tin
Brad
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Rust 2 mate u cant tell me that a 5 litre with yella terra heads, Twin Holleys, with a 2 point distributor and racing cam....9 inch diff....turbo 400 could not destroy a gem think again buddy your living in fantasy land
Brad
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: *cough cough* Reply with quote

Ben J we definetly know what your strokin
gemnro
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Bother With Gems Reply with quote

mate ive owned a vn worked 5 ltr and yeh it was fun but every time somthing needed replacing it cost a fucken fortune were is my gem if somthing goes wrong with that
it can be fixed for fuck all so post back when you have had enough of your money pit petrol guzling $#@@#$$%##$%
P.S what you doing on this site any way looking for a new gem already
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

is that all hahaha. my old vs commonwhore used to drag off peices of shit like that
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Bother With Gems Reply with quote

"there is no way in hell a gem could out run a 5 litre in a straight bud " ummm u fukn idiot, take a look at the new hot 4s and go in a couple of pages, and there are alot of gems that can out run a 5l on a straight....dumbass, and as for resale value "at least ill get a decent resale $$$ " ive made 4 times my money on my gem, try do that with a fukn commondoore

and as for " take all ur Japenese isuzu shit somewhere else"

u came here buddy
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Bother With Gems Reply with quote

"there is no way in hell a gem could out run a 5 litre in a straight"

What about Dennis Mobbs' crazy turbo 1800 van, 500hp+ that runs 10's/11's.

I'm pretty sure that would be up with a chance Smile So no its not impossible.

Personally I couldn't give a damn about how powerful a 5 litre is. I own a gemini cos its :

- small, easy to work on, relatively cheap

- RWD!

- Unique, theres nothing that really looks like a td van or wagon is there now ?

- handles insanely well.

- gets up bogans arses, much like it has done to you!

- can be made to go quick with a few mods

- has a huge following (ie : this site!)
Brad
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Bother With Gems Reply with quote

HANGON HANGON who the fuck said i was driving a commodore do u guys think there the only cars that can handle v8's try a 1978 HZ GTS..it aint a stock 5 litre either theres more u can do to an 8 then a 4...stop trying to turn your 4's into eight its impossible
Brad
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Bother With Gems Reply with quote

Gems= tin shit
Brad
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Bother With Gems Reply with quote

Mate they only chew as much petrol as u put the foot down..take it easy and there fine
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:38 pm    Post subject: RE: brad Reply with quote

BRAD

Your big and tuff on the computer behind your screen aint you, listen mate leave the guys alone its there choice as to what they want to build, your choice is a heavy mutha fucking boat anchor, but hey who cares that was your chioce.

I own a gemini myself dickhead because i like the shape and the way the handle even with a V8 in it still handles sweet.

If you dont like the gemini get the fuk out the forums its as simple as that...

and just for the records guys dennis mobbs gemini panel van ran a 9.79 @ 140mph + mph not a 10.

and brad dont start with me im just pointing out to you its personal choice mate ive owned cars from datsun 240z to cadillacs but still love the power to weight car i own now..

cheers
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: why bother being a idiot? Reply with quote

brad if your pride is getting hurt why dont you go wank somewhere else? you came here, God knows only why? i dare you to come up and say all this crap at the next cruise but i doubt you got the balls? i love the look at fag faces like yours when you get the crap beated out of you!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: brad Reply with quote

what the fuck does a 9inch have to do with performance??
lol.
"my stock gem will beat your stock gem cos i have a 10 bolt diff and u have a 8 bolt"lol
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: brad Reply with quote

I respect that ok all i was trying to say was just think about what u guys really want to build because i have seen mates dreams absolutely shatterd because they spent alot of hard earnd money on there cars that they now regret and after selling them they got no resale on them...i just dont want u guys o all make the same mistake..down get me wrong i used to have a TG gem and i got half way through rebuild and realised why dont i build a real muscle car aussie muscle...but i do totaly respect everyone choices in what they wish to build i have not inteded to offend anyone look at my first posting i never singled anyone out on what they were doing it was just a suggestion...

cheers all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: