HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

brissy cruze
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:07 am    Post subject: brissy cruze Reply with quote

matt is making some flyers (chop chop) and we wanna get a cruze happening for when matt and kev (tx||| and mr gemi) come up in mid january. whos keen/???
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: brissy cruze Reply with quote

oh so thats why they are slackin. they are deserting adelaide and going to brissy....didnt invite me you turkish poo bums
tuffgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: brissy cruze Reply with quote

yup yup, im in for a cruse then, i'll chase some gemis that ive seen crusin round my area when u get some fliers, so we can have a sweete cruse
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: brissy cruze Reply with quote

MATT U POO HEAD GET SOME FLYIERS HAPPENING U BUTT TICKLER
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: brissy cruze Reply with quote

im in but if i blow my engien coming home from this cruise the organisers (gene,matt and kev) have to buy me a new one
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: brissy cruze Reply with quote

sounds like a plan mick!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: brissy cruze Reply with quote

well if thats the deal mik, Wink hahaha, i could use a new engine and gear box, actually i could use a new car! hahahaha, im thinkin about the fliers, might even start em today, if i can b bothered! hahahha

lazy ass out
tuffgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: too many peeps named matt! Reply with quote

hahaha, who the hell is making the fliers? is it me or is it the other matt? let me know cos if its me i gotta start em, i got no probs makin em if u want me to make em.

confused dude out
matt
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: too many peeps named matt! Reply with quote

matt from adelaide
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: too many peeps named matt! Reply with quote

either or....

we just need some flyers happening!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: too many peeps named matt! Reply with quote

i just need a car both my gems are what you call fuc*&d or
defected might have to scab a lift of the g man
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: too many peeps named matt! Reply with quote

iv made one Wink lol, email me and i will reply it back to u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: too many peeps named matt! Reply with quote

Soooooooooo! whens this cruise happening????
IM IN KIDDIES...... time/date would be good Smile just got my 2lt in the other day YAY

Hey nick dude man whats been doing? long time no see! lets catch up! beers at forest lake sounds good to me!!
scotty G???? yeah?

anyway this is Michelle signing out from Melbourne Smile hehehehe
tuffgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: too many peeps named matt! Reply with quote

yea koo that just leaves me to go chasing the other gemi drivin yobbos round bris, hahahah, fun fun. make sure u email the flier gene, i'll remind u on msn.

crazy flier dude out
matt
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: too many peeps named matt! Reply with quote

start the crusie at like 5ish from the and go to cascade gardens for a free snag and beer(certicy of matt and kev) and then hit the town on a full stomoc of food and beer(drag a driver along heheh)at about 9- 10ish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: