HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gold Coast last sat night :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Gold Coast last sat night :) Reply with quote

I had a great night cruising with our 7... yes thats right 7 gemini's!! thanks guys. i didnt think it was suppose to be some huge one like the imcc puts on! No harm intended lok15, we were just some mates out for a drive.. sorry if we have upset you or whoever!

by the way sorry to start shit but.... If Amy doesnt organise the gem cruises then WHY?? does she claim she does?? funny that... maybe she wouldnt claim such a thing if they were crap? go figger!

next????
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast last sat night :) Reply with quote

the turn out was pretty fucken sad eh, but spose i didnt help, got down there n then i buggered off, ended up goin out wit my mate in his 2L corona, piece of shit it is, we went for a cruse n tried to do some skidz but it didn't happen, cos we both had a full car, Sad next one has to be huge, cos man it sucks crusin wit 7 cars!

dodgie ass burnouts
matt
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Coast last sat night :) Reply with quote

7 cars is a top effort considering it was organised in a week by that disturbed rice boy gene!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Shit Box Gemini Reply with quote

Shit Box Gemini,
What Gemini was yours? just so I know who you are.
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Shit Box Gemini Reply with quote

the shit one!!
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Shit Box Gemini Reply with quote

well as lilmisbitfastergeminow, put it, (i think thats her name now) the shit one that stayed at the back of the cruse,
the blue one wit the zz/z shit on it n the airbrushed dash board. so sick of drivin a shitbox but its hard when u got no money, but spose i cant really complain she only cost me like 1500 on the road. plus some time, and effort, n a dodgie roadie
Black Panther
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Shit Box Gemini Reply with quote

TuffGem, got you now. Man you dont really need much to do with your Gemini. Lower, Different Mags and a new paint job. Just save alittle at a time and you will get there one day man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: