HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

skid pan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: skid pan Reply with quote

i say that when we get to do the skid pan, we should have it open to most people just if you just decide to turn up on the day, you should still have to pay, cos its not gunna be fare if we all have to pay to hire it n people just turn up and use it, even if we just charge em like $15 or sumthin, atleast they aint usin it on our money, cos i got mate that wanna come, but prolly wont know if they can come till like the night before,

matt
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: skid pan Reply with quote

the driver trainer place i go through keep number's
down so you get the most time the more people the less time you get and yes it's also cheaper but i would rather pay more and have less people trust me i went there with 22
and it was to long between runs
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: skid pan Reply with quote

yeh you either book or you don't come. like if i pay my money im commited and zzz won't have to fork out money from his own pocket to pay for someone that doesnt turn up.

Easy as that
Nick
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: skid pan Reply with quote

make everyone pay in advance?? ie organise it and have a cruze 2 weeks b4 and everyone has to pay at the cruze to be in it
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: skid pan Reply with quote

yea thats fair enough, was just an idea, cos i know that there will probably be people that turn up ne way expecting to get a go. but yea im in, if i get a job soon, or mabey rob a bank, but yea
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: skid pan Reply with quote

yeah gene we'll have a cruise 2 weeks before skid pan day but u aint gonna get off your ass and show up too the cruise are you?????
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: skid pan Reply with quote

hahaha, he might show up in his silvia for a whole of 10 seconds then leave like he did on the cruse before last
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: skid pan is go Reply with quote

skid pan is go for late feb early march they
are just working out there public liability insurance
i will get a date soon
zzz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: