HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

10.30am!!!!!! we always seem to have cruises in the mornings when i cant go...(work)...why cant we make the next cruise a nite one for a change...PLEASE
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

because everyone is scared of yellow things for some reason
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

Why not have the next one around 5:30 pm or so on a saturday night.

That way its not peak time for the police and people can get there on time, plus I reckon it would be a better atmosphere.

Not that I will be going.. my car is taking forever !
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

if you want one then fuckin organize one!! the only reason i dont is coz ive got better shit to do on a saturday night than drive around the city in circles with my stereo up trying to look "cool"

im more of a fan of a real cruise to birdwood, victor or any distance stuff through the hills, something with changing scenery...

thats just my opinion of course, im not trying to pick a fight with anyone saying my ideas are better...

once again if you want one, then simply work out times, dates, meeting points, an actual route, catch up points, do some flyers etc etc

cheers,
kev
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

we can have a night cruise...when someone organises the next one Razz that would be cool.....i doubt ill have my gemi then though
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

look, in the past and now a days, everyone waits for either myself or kev to organise the cruise, we organise, we get what we want, if you got of your arse and organised one for yourself then you could try to get what u want...... but remember, you have to have flyers, plenty of warning, maps, all the shit........
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

kev and matt do such a good bloddy job of organising these cruises and guys im sorry bout the nite think ok cause i have asked for the cruise day of work and they said yes.......once again dudes sorry.......
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

i might even re-register the gem just to get publicity for the thing. i needs money damn bike sendin me broke Sad hehe
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: WHY CANT WE HAVE A NITE CRUISE (adelaide)???????? Reply with quote

no need for apologies mate, its aaaaaall good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: