HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

regards gemini cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: regards gemini cruise Reply with quote

geminic, instead of just alking about it, y not get the ball rolling and design a flyer or organise someone to do it for you, u all want a big cruise, so advertise it now for 3-4 months time so lots of people will know about it. logems car mite be done by then too, a daytime one perhaps as itll be fairly cold at nite time by then, just a suggestion....
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: regards gemini cruise Reply with quote

i am going to get a mate of mine to make up a flyer at school in the next couple of weeks! so tell me when you want it and i will organize the flyer ok!!
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: regards gemini cruise Reply with quote

ok but im just interested in meeting people not doing a massive thing about it. i will if i get enough people interested but i never get enough replys either by email or on here to give me enough motivation.

and as for the doing it in the day instead of at night coz its cold... buy a jumper.

just kidding we can do it day or night but if people tell me when they want it i will organise one well in advance.

cheers
Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: