HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

QLD CRUISE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

we should have one!
who agrees?
Sik_As_Gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

For Real, Need to get a fully big one happening!!!
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

have one in 6 months when my gem in on the road!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

ok we will put our lives on hold and wait for your gemini to be finished Very Happy
hehe
j/k
gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

thanks gene hey but then thats about when yours will be ready aswell i was thinking of you aswell !! hahaha!Very Happy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

aaww shucks Very Happy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

hahaha!!!
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

so ive got one person interested in a cruise and two who want one when there cars are finished.

well i tried and failed
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

i will get my mate to drive his gem when and where is this thing going to happen?
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

YEAH WOULD LOVE A CRUZ REAL SOON!!!! GEMINI GETTING VERY BORED SITTING IN THE SHED!!!!! NEEDS TO GET OUT 3 GEMINI'S INTERESTED IN THE CRUZ LET US NO WHEN AND WHERE
I HOPE TO GET OUT NEXT WEEKEND UP THE COAST
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

i am up the coast this w/e i could have my car there if we wish to meet up but otherwise it wont be...

uhm the weekend after this (sat 8th) i am planning to go to the broadwater carpark with some mates it would be great to have people along. if not there will suposedly be an imsc cruise coming up next month dunno when.

so yeh if people are interested in cruising to broadwater carpark (southport) on saturday the 8th of march email me nickgranger@hotmail.com or just message me back i will probably have at least 1 or 2 gems plus me.

hope to catch up soon
drive safe
Nick
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

dood, i'll come. depends where it is though. i'm on the gold coast. wanna give it a week or so, caus i gotta get my fuckin license lol. i got my first gemmi the toher day, but no license. i really wanna have a look at your gemmis to get some ideas for mine.
later
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

nick, if i can get my p's before then, i'll be there for sure. my gemmi is so fuckin stock it hurts, but hey this will change. it doesnt even have a stereo in it yet, original am radio lol.
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

mine is nuthing special so dont get your hopes up... lol... but yeh come along its just goood to see gemis out in force. and if you dont have your liscence get someone else to drive it Very Happy

cheers Nick
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: QLD CRUISE Reply with quote

man, mine is pretty stock cept for the exhaust and the webber i put on on monday so dont get your hopes up we just are all obsessed with gemis i hope to see you there.

Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: