HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

Ladies and Gents
for those of you who are goin on the Isuzu Motorsports Cruise this saturday night (Yatala southbound BP @ 8pm)there are several Gemis meetin at Aspley Maccas at 6.45pm for a 7pm departure. and we are planning to cruise down and hook up with the rest of the crew at yatala.

Hope to see ya there.
Cheers Nick

PS ---> don't be late coz we r leaving at 7pm sharp if you have any queries or are late on the nite ring me on 0422 627 657/
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

can i get a lift with you
if i'll make an apperance
zzz
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

sorry bro my car is full. (as full as a two seater gets.)
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

that would be cool if you could come zzz, love to hear bout ur zz/z see if mine appears to be the real deal. as full as a 2 seater gets, lol, i get 4 fat cunts in my car n me, it gets lowered about 4inches sometimes, it looks full sickn then everyone gets out, lol u'd be surprised how much u get in the back seat of a gemi, hahahah, its funny when u have to slam the rear doors to get the cunts in there cos they cant close the door cos they're all squashed! hahahaha

hope u can make it zzz
matt
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

he has a pannel van, it is only a 2 seater. as in no back seat at all LOL
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

lol i know y he got a panel van! hahahaha, cant blame him either, oh n i think i said 100kilo's in that last post, i mean more like over 240kilo's in my back seat! thats 3 guys at 80kilos each, n they weight more than that! hahahaha

ne way look forward to meeting u all there,

matt
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: i got 3 spare seats Reply with quote

hey all
i got 3 spare seats well actually i have 10 but only 3 are in my gem, so if anyone needs a lift ill be at aspley maccas in an undercoat te/tg sedan. just give me a ring if ya need a lift.
cheers
kizza
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

I will be there definently as long as the weather clears up
I also hope there are a heap going cause nothing worst then no-one turning up.
So see you all saturday night at aspley about 6:30 -7:00
I'm in the blue td with silver/pink plates OTD 78
see ya
kristyn and james
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: i got 3 spare seats Reply with quote

i am pov and need a lift is that cool cheers
zzz
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

just to let you know i might have 2 spare seats if any-one wants to pitch in fuel and head down with us
will meet up at aspley
a friend of ours is coming to in there wagon so there be another 2 spare seats
see ya all sat nite if the rain is gone that is
lol
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

yeah ill be there for sure. hopefully i get my licence tomorrow and ill be driving.. if not my girlfriend will Very Happy i may have a spare seat or 2, but it depends on which mates come and stuff... if anyone still needs a lift tell me and ill find out
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: i got 3 spare seats Reply with quote

sure
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

is it cool if i ride with you guys? my gem still isnt on the road.
spud
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN all northside Brisbanites goin on imsc cruise Reply with quote

yeah i got 2 comfortable seats in my gem or 3 squishy seats lol
if any-one wants a lift down the coast i just hope you like speed and loud music and maybe not going to be out to late as i got a swap meet at 5 the next morning but we would love to help out
we will be at aslpey macca's or phone 0416 03 81 73 and ask for kristyn(tiger)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: