HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn: gene

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gem12c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: attn: gene Reply with quote

since you know abit about nissan engine, what kind of spark plugs can i use on the sr20det engine. only reason is that ive been told that there is only 1 type and brand which is the standard one. if you can give me a list of same diffrent types of plugs that will be good. thanks.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: gene Reply with quote

red ones:D

i dunno, just ask at repco. i can find out if u want?

are u runing a sr?
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: gene Reply with quote

ive got a ngk part number which is pfr6b-9, just would like to know how else makes plugs for the sr20.
and no im not crazy to run a sr20det on a gemini. ist quick allready in 200sx with boost of 12 psi.
dont get me wrong i do own a gem, is only driven in the weekends. to good to be on the road everyday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: