HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

The Perth cruise is at present time in the process of having a route being drawn up it will most likely be a beachfront cruise ending up in a carpark a bit past hillaries boat harbour, there will be a few stops along the way. Any Suggestions on the cruise eg other routes put your posts up.

Halycon
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

WHOA! STOP! WHO THE HELLS ORGANISING THIS SHIT? I think I am.
The cruise is POSTPONED for a while as Mr PIG Decided to pretty up my car for a while with a pretty lil sticker.
Therefore, my car is off the road, and not worth fixing up due to too much time and cash that I do not have.
SO, if any1 finds a licensed wreck, lemme know as i will ghost my car, OR Im just gonna get a new one and transfer all my shit over.
MORE will be put up as time goes on. The map is pretty much done so the second my car is on the road, the time and date will be FINALISED. So far, I do NOT know when this time will be.
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I put the post up to get attention so people might respond to the cruise!!! What did they yellow sticker you for and i can probably get another gemi with plates.

Halycon
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

if u can get me a lic'd cheap gemmi, ring me asap 0418 943 757.
thnx
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Alright i will have a chat to some people see if i can find one
Later
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Hey clone, u wanna sell me your mags?
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

hey fill, phuck no! they are going on my new one (once i get one on the road) strate away!
hahaha
still got ur gem??
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

So whats the story with next perth gemini cruise the other day i saw a whole bunch or wrx's cruising along near freo is your car back on the road yet
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

mine will be finished soon maybe do a local with it Smile
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

the cruise has been put back till 1 month after i get mine sorted. for those of you who know the blue gemi, you will not see it again, for any new people, pics are all you will see. my boss has given me a new car, looks half decent, tho needs some work, of course. it too is unlic and i have to get it lic'd as well. after that, i will start to transfer over the goodies, wheels, suspension, electricals, dash etc. i might ship off the interior as a start point for [GERMINI] and get that in asap. also, if anyone knows the best place to get moulded floor carpets, lemme know. mines shagged as is the other one.

more on the cruises in the future. hopefully the near future.
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Gone back to the old name.
Still in two minds wether to keep vantasy an do a full rebuild or just get rid of it. If i keep it i'll have something to do while i'm not driven. Just worried about spending way to much money on it. What you reckon GERMINI?
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

clone

first class motor trimmers do a excellent job he charged me $100 to cut my dash down and retrim the top section.
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

haha id love to go back to CloNe, but its a bit hard as i got banned for writing the rong shit in the wrong place on here so i cant go back. and besides, when my car is up, im gonna get the germini plates so yeh.
eyh man, do sum work on vantasy. it looks sick already, and money will regenerate each week. i know mine does.

The Germs are coming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: