HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

IF U WANT A TUFF TURBO GEMINI CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: IF U WANT A TUFF TURBO GEMINI CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! Reply with quote

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9378

I went and looked at the car last night. I didnt buy it cause something seemed suspicious to me, but if you need a worked motor than this is ideal. The guy gave it a quick rev for me (clutch cable is snapped therefore it can drive) and can i tell you i sounded tough as ( I have a turbo car, and can i say this sounded sweet as, fuken spooled hardcore).

JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU GUYS KNOW! GET IN QUICK!
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: IF U WANT A TUFF TURBO GEMINI CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! Reply with quote

yea ive been watching all the info abou tthis car but the guy cannot produce anything to prove the car is his
he is willing to take 800 bucks for it with a complete turbo 1800 in it.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: IF U WANT A TUFF TURBO GEMINI CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! Reply with quote

roz where you from and where was car located ?????
im might take a look
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: IF U WANT A TUFF TURBO GEMINI CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! Reply with quote

what do u mean where am i from? Im over south side brisbane - the car was located over the north-side - it was in a blockbuster carpark as the clutch cable had broken there (what a coincidence (spelling))

The guy told me it is a 1.8l bored to 2.2l, has had thousands spent on it - over 10 grand (bullshit).

The car is still rego'd in the last owners name and he just pays the rego (makes me suspicious). It seems very dodgy, but the car does have all new shocks, springs, large swaybar, locked diff, bov, RB20 turbo with hks front wheel, few speco gauges.

It makes me think "why wouldnt he sell the shit off seperately?" Cause it would all be worth more than that. But i do think that somethings up with it - he agreed to get the cops to do a run on it, we went to the station and the coppa said he would stay away from it, something doesnt sound right. He recently resprayed the car also - the car was still listed as being green in the cops computer - maybe he's hiding from something?

A post in boostcruising suggests he has been defected and has to have it inspected at the pits? I dont know!
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: IF U WANT A TUFF TURBO GEMINI CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! Reply with quote

hmmmm yes thanks
i was just curious as it seems that it has been advertised in the paper for quite a while for 4000 and now all of a sudden he is willing to take 1300 cash for it. hmmmmm dodgy. he also told me it had forged pistons hks cooler locked diff out of a hz and he reckons the turbo was worth 6000 alone which i nearly pissed myself at. and then he said he would accept 1500 bucks for the whole car.
very suspect if u ask me.
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: IF U WANT A TUFF TURBO GEMINI CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! Reply with quote

firstly cooler is a stadard supra item, he also said it had forgies, the turbo is a stock $250 turbo with a hks front wheel - dont know how much they are worth. I rekon it is dodgy too!
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: IF U WANT A TUFF TURBO GEMINI CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! Reply with quote

well somebody bought it so i guess its there responsibility now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: