HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! !
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 3:21 am    Post subject: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

When is it again ??

any one ?

hhheeeeeeeellooooooooooo000o0o0o
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

i honestly dont think anyone knows, im thinkin of goin up to the show n shine on sunday the 25th, does ne one want to cruse up there? mabey we could organise somethin for then and all go up n shit
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

Yeh that isuzu show n shine up the coast is the next venue.
& hopefully 7 days will give me enough time too hav my Turbo all set up,
than ill be looking back at all u's in my rear view mirror laughing while ill fly down the highway keeping a look out for those radars as i smile for my picture

lol. nah
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

ill be up there, but promised the missus half a day of shopping aswell, but i will be cruising in the toyota echo........shut up!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

i would be up fo rthat??
anyone wanna cruse from the south side. then stop of on the north side (bp maybe) and then continue threw??

gene
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

yea i should be goin gene, so if you wanna organise to meet somewhere, just let me know where and what time, so that i can quickly go up to alex hills n get my girlfriend, n then meet u, make it somewhere here, cos my old man might be bringin kermi along so yea, if we meet somewhere here that way if ne one else wants to meet us they have a time and a place to meet us.

what r u gunna drive up? the silvia? you could always tow the coupe up, lol,
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

hahaha im towing my coupe! as well as driving the other! gotta clone myself first!
see ya there!
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

hmmmm i might be interested

but since i got fuckin defected today on manaro cruise ive gotta readjust my ride height
fuckin kidding me
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

hyperdome??
someone eles organise a time Smile
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

it should be alright, we're trying to get as many gems along as possible, and advertising in the trader post and other mags as well. should be alright anyway, different from the goldy cruises, cos its during the day, and we're having a bbq as well, probably a game of footy or something... the more the merrier!
greg.
ps. cops up the coast arent all over the shop like in brissy and goldy.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

the only time the cops up the coast are fu#k wit's
is when all the bikies go up there and most of them are
brissi coppers they shat on me last time i think it was 8-9
defects cun%s but every other time i've been there it's
all good
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

what time does it actually start? does ne one know? so that way we can organise a time to meet at say the hyperdome like gene said, i was thinkin of goin up in the morning sometime, ne way if u know what time it starts post back here and let everyone know

matty
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

dunno wat time it starts, how bout we meet at morayfield bp on the highway at 9:30am, for a 10:00am departure....
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

yea i was thinkin departure from the hyperdome at 9? what does everyone else that is leavin from the hyperdome think? im not sure i have no idea how long it will take us to get up there, and i have no idea where im goin, but dad is bringin kermit along so he knows where he's goin i think, so yea, we cant get too lost
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: bRiSbAnE cRuiSe ! ! ! Reply with quote

yea im in when is it ???
ill meet at hyperdome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: