HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide cruze...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

Yeah i live in morphett vale and my baby is only just gettin back from the spray shop tomorrow... what way is the cruise going to victor and about wehat time cos i can meet up with it then... cos otherwise i have to drive all that way and drive back again, ill probly only do the victor leg, cos im not sure if ill have my new exhaust bythen and i dont want to get defected for the thing i got on there now
TDGEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

Hey calipo mate where in morphettvale are you? I live round there too. What gemini you got?
Smartie
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

Hey calipo, im pretty sure we will have a catchup point at the turn-off to victor harbour road so u and anyone else is quite welcome to meet us there, im guessing we'd all arrive at that point between 5pm and 5:30pm

just for the record im from morphettvale too, what ya drivin?
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

BALLZ!!!!!!!!!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

well done gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

Hey dudes, my gem is getting back from the spray shop tomorrow, with a new Metallic Measdow Green paint job, NICE. Um im getting the plate GEM - 160, how this i tried to get GEMIN-1 but sumone already had it i was spewin, yeah man i live on bains road. should be on da road by the cruze, i wanna put my 17's on but i have to get em re-rolled so i'll be running black stockies for awhile. Cyas soon
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

GEMIN-1 is owned by dave carey, he sould be on the cruise...
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

Hey Gem-160. Yeah i live off Taylors Avenue. Not far from you. I have a green TD
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

Bah Im gonna have to miss out on Victor Harbor. Im leaving Munno Para at 5:30pm. I could make it if I fuckin flog it up there, but theres more chance of me buying a Ford than me gettin there. I guess Ill be waiting in Adelaide for everyone to come back.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

My old green gemi is well on its way to being back on the road with a real dodgy blow through carby turbo setup on it. So it could be there it all depends I suppose. Reconditioning a motor this weekend. Then all I need is an airbox for the carb.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Attn: Pavlos Reply with quote

meet us at victor, we'll be there for a while coz there is dinner on at the crown and a mingle and photography at the carpark (main esplanade carpark), so there will be plenty of time for u to get there!!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: Pavlos Reply with quote

why dont we catch up on the willunga hill loookout....
its on your left as u starting to go up...
mite help
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

i live off pimpala drive by the big woolworths there.
lets all catchup and do a burnout
TDGEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

Yay burnouts. Just say when
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide cruze... Reply with quote

i just got my baby back from the paintshop today, looking good, you honestly never would of guessed that i only paid $550 for the paintwork ay.few little things like lil dents n shit but whos bitchn. if yas wanna c my car tomorow i'll put it on me front lawn to show it off... haha, only if it aint raining, i have to go pick up my grill and shit from the spray shop so it wont have that on it. its only got my shitty stockies on there. ah well 17's are hidden for a lil while longer and then i'll take her out with em... i gotta get a locker soon cos diffs about to blow i think...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: